Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Ironman at Law: Sensored for Content

Well, the poor attempt at humor in my last post has apparently gotten my little blog banned in at least two offices. And since blogs are way more fun when they're read at work, I have given in to "the Man" and have sensored my own writing. From now on, no more references to [SENSORED] or [SENSORED]. And no matter what, I will definitely not refer to [SENSORED]!

By the way, the new bike is not yet ready. It arrived yesterday, and I should be able to pick it up tonight. The maiden voyage will likely occur on Thursday morning.

2 comments:

Ryan said...

I'm reconnected! I get a kick out of the fact that your blog is the first cite I've ever been blocked from at work.

Ironman at Law said...

Well, that was a pretty risque picture of a stripped down bike. I can sort of understand.

Tweeting My Training (and other random thoughts)

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter